Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Introduction to Food









Sydney is going on 4 months old. Today we went to get some photos taken of her. She's grabbing and chewing on things, or I guess I should say gumming things. Most often it's her thumb, fingers or fist, but pretty much anything is fair game if it crosses in front of her mouth. We put her highchair together a few days ago and had our first successful cereal eating just a few minutes ago. She doesn't quite understand how eating without a bottle works. Once the spoon touches her lips she starts sucking, which I guess works for now! It was very messy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She is so cute. I love that I will now be home when Gwen is 4 months old so I can experience all the fun things you are!! I am glad you are going through it first so I know what to do :-)