Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Toes in the sand...

Sydney, Geoff and I went to Fort Lauderdale and Fort Myers for a few days for a little birthday get-a-way. It was nice getting away from the cold. Sydney enjoyed the sand, ocean, pool, and warm weather that allowed us to take walks and not have to bundle up. She hates putting her winter jacket on. It's hard to believe she's already 7 1/2 months old. It's been several weeks now that she's been sleeping all night, never fail, 11-12 hours. We're enjoying every moment and she just cracks us up daily.
Sure, I'll try broccoli... I'll try anything

Dunking dad

Loving the pool

Splashing and getting water in my eyes!

Floating in the pool with dad

Walking with mom in the sunet

Mom & me in the sunset

Posing with a sand snowman

Toes in the ocean for the first time

Touching the sand for the first time

I love being on dad's shoulders!

Wearing my pumpkin hat Katie got me in Bali

No comments: