Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

First nice day in March out on the deck!

It's been a while since we put Sydney in her swing and looking back at her old photos in the swing... she's huge!!! Look how long she is! She may have hope to not be short like her parents. There is a photo of her as a newborn in the swing earlier in the blog... go ahead, check it out.

I gave her a tomato to hold while I was making dinner and she decided to try it.

She bit right into it and it was a surprise!

Ahhhh, this is so relaxing Grandma... I could do this ALL day. Nice thighs!

Catching Grandma's bubbles.

First time going to the park.
On April 1st Sydney not only turned 8 months old, but she also had her first sick visit to the pediatrician. She had a fever of 102 with a cold, so I took her in. Turns out it is a cold and nothing more, so we just have to wait it out. The fever is now gone, but her nose is running like a faucet and she has that yucky congested cough. I hate seeing her like this and just wish I could be sick instead of her. I know... I better get used to it, because it may be her first sickness, but definitely isn't the last!
Sydney is moving around pretty good on the floor now - mostly an army crawl. She can stand while holding onto something too. I just measured her at home, so it isn't the official dr. measurments, but she was 29" long and weighed 25 lbs. According to the growth charts she's maintaining her high 90's percentile for both her length and weight. She's officially into her 12-18 month clothing.

No comments: